Police Report: DuBois City
- An incident of forgery occurred on an account at Timberland Federal Credit Union.
- Numerous items were removed from two vehicles Tuesday that were located in the 1000 block of Walnut Avenue.
- A Somerset man refused to leave his room after checkout Tuesday at the DuBois Manor Motel. Upon police request, the man complied with checkout. The motel manager didn’t want to pursue charges.
- A 46-year-old DuBois man, Eric Coudriet, was arrested for public drunkenness on Tuesday.
- A 30-year-old Brockway woman was struck by a vehicle Tuesday on West DuBois Avenue near Mahoning Street. She suffered injuries and was transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center – West. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- A domestic dispute occurred between a mother and her 17-year-old daughter Wednesday in the 400 block of South Church Street. The two were allegedly arguing over the daughter leaving and not telling her mother her whereabouts for the night. No charges were filed.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?