Police Report: Ridgway PSP
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred at 5 p.m. Sept. 2 at the intersection of Gunsmoke and Highland roads in Jones Township. A 21-year-old Kane man reported that someone who was operating a truck spun gravel and damaged his vehicle. The incident remains under investigation. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the Ridgway-based state police at 814-776-6136.
- An incident of harassment occurred at 6:30 p.m. Sept. 3 at a Hemlock Avenue residence in Jay Township. A 13-year-old boy alleged that he was assaulted by his step-father. However, the investigation revealed the boy had been disciplined for his behavior.
- An incident of burglary/theft occurred sometime between 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Thursday at a Gontero Road residence in Jay Township. Someone entered a 27-year-old Weedville woman’s residence and then removed money and jewelry before fleeing the scene.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred sometime between 6 p.m. Aug. 20 and 5:30 p.m. Saturday on Montmorenci Road in Ridgway Township. Someone shot a BB gun at the windshield of a 57-year-old Ridgway man’s Chevrolet Blazer. Anyone with information is asked to contact Elk County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-775-2030 or the Ridgway-based state police at 814-776-6136.
- An incident of retail theft occurred at 1 p.m. Saturday at Burkes Rental Place in Fox Township. A 27-year-old DuBois woman removed a Husqvarna chainsaw from the store without paying for it. She was apprehended a short time later on state Route 255 near Old Kersey Road. State police recovered the stolen merchandise. The woman was transported to the Elk County Prison, where she was jailed for service of a bench warrant from Clearfield County.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?