Police Report: Sandy Township
- A false alarm occurred Tuesday at Big Lots.
- On Wednesday, a vehicle driven by a 52-year-old Brockway man attempted to cross from the right, southbound lane on Rich Highway into the turnaround area in front of the Clarion Inn without looking for traffic in the left lane. His vehicle subsequently struck a tractor-trailer driven by a 51-year-old Michigan man that was also traveling southbound on Rich Highway. Alcohol is a suspected factor in the accident. The Brockway man was transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center for a legal blood draw. Charges are pending.
- A false alarm occurred Wednesday at Taco Bell.
- A Treasure Lake resident reported Thursday that a handicap placard and a back gate card were removed from his vehicle, while it was parked at his residence.
- Shop N Save employees reported Thursday that a female was observed handing some items from the store to a male who put them in his pocket. The couple attempted to leave the store without paying for them. When confronted the man gave some items back, but the couple and a small child left the store. The investigation is continuing.
- A 33-year-old DuBois woman reported Thursday that she was being harassed by her child’s father. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- A false alarm occurred Thursday at PNC Bank.
- Wal-Mart employees reported Thursday that they’d found a pink/purple bike in the parking lot.
- A false alarm occurred Thursday at Sears.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?