Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An incident of theft is being investigated that occurred in Hyde in which a chainsaw and hedge trimmer was removed from a truck.
- A traffic violation occurred at the Clearfield Area High School.
- A possible burglary was reported a Hyde residence. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Police checked the welfare of a utility worker at the Hyde light.
- A deer was struck along Fire Tower Road.
- A fuel spill occurred on Washington Avenue and Village Road. The Hyde Fire Department responded and traffic was detoured for roadway clean-up.
- A traffic hazard was reported to police, while teens were playing soccer in the Clearfield Mall parking lot and interfering with traffic flow. Police asked the teens to move their game.
- A traffic violation occurred on the Glen Richey Highway and is under investigation at this time.
- An ongoing incident of harassment has been occurring between two township residents. Both were advised if it persisted, there would be charges filed.
- A phone scam was reported to police.
- Police responded to a report about a woman who was attempting suicide by running into traffic. The woman was located and advised police she wasn’t attempting suicide and only walking home.
- A man was reportedly riding his hoveround along the highway. Police weren’t able to locate the man.
- A parking complaint was reported at the Edgewood Apartments, where someone parked in the handicap space. Police made contact with the owner and had the vehicle moved.
- A noise complaint was reported on Turnpike Avenue Extension.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?