Police Report: DuBois City
- A domestic disturbance occurred between a mother and her adult son Wednesday in the 500 block of Juniata Street. No charges were filed.
- A 25-year-old DuBois woman was allegedly observed by a patrolling officer when she entered the street and punched a motorist through an open window on Wednesday. She’ll be cited for the incident.
- On Wednesday, a group allegedly directed threats toward someone when they were in the 500 block of South Main Street. The group had left prior to police arrival. The caller didn’t want to pursue charges.
- A 26-year-old DuBois man was arrested for public drunkenness Wednesday when he was found staggering along South Brady Street.
- A fight allegedly occurred between two women Wednesday in the 200 block of West Long Avenue. Neither woman wanted to pursue charges.
- A 29-year-old Meadville man was arrested for public drunkenness Thursday when he was found staggering in the 300 block of West DuBois Avenue.
- A 46-year-old DuBois man was arrested Thursday for public drunkenness after he caused a disturbance at Giant Eagle on North Main Street.
- A 22-year-old Penfield man was apprehended on warrants from Magisterial District Judge Pat Ford’s office as well as Domestic Relations on Thursday. He was located walking through a parking lot on Liberty Boulevard.
- A 21-year-old DuBois man was apprehended for suspected DUI Friday after he was observed driving the wrong way on a one-way street.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?