Police Report: Lawrence Township
- Clearfield Borough police were assisted with an incident that occurred on South Second Street.
- An incident of retail theft involving three females occurred at the Wal-Mart Supercenter. Charges are currently pending.
- A possible unwanted man was reported to police. The caller was advised to contact police if the man showed up at the residence.
- A traffic violation reportedly occurred when a truck driver failed to stop at a posted stop sign off Interstate 80. It caused an accident as a result; police made contact with the driver.
- An incident of criminal trespass occurred at a local business and it was handled at the scene.
- An incident of vandalism occurred at a Second Street business after which two juveniles were released to their parents. The incident remains under investigation.
- Another incident of criminal trespass occurred at a Hillsdale address. The persons involved were gone prior to police arrival.
- Police assisted another agency in searching for a stolen motor vehicle. The investigation is continuing at this time.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?