Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred at the PennDOT building in Hyde. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact Lawrence Township police.
- Three children reportedly walked away from school.
- A dog was reportedly running loose; the incident was referred to animal control.
- The theft of leased property is currently being investigated that occurred at a local business.
- A motorist was assisted after their vehicle became disabled during the storm.
- A purse and iPod were reportedly stolen from a vehicle parked at Pizza Hut. The incident remains under investigation. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the Lawrence Township police.
- Police are currently investigating the theft of scrap and other materials from the bus company.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred on state Route 879 in Wolf Run. A vehicle operated by a Philipsburg woman failed to stop and rear-ended another driven by a Bigler woman. Both women declined medical treatment. One vehicle was towed from the scene.
- A Hyde woman reported she was being harassed by a local man; the incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Police served a court order regarding child custody.
- Police are investigating the theft of a Kindle Fire that occurred at the Clearfield Area High School. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Lawrence Township police.
- Police were provided with information regarding trespassing at a local hotel. The incident is currently pending.
- A suspicious person was reported on Supercenter Drive; police found a man who was hitch-hiking.
- Clearfield Borough police were assisted with an incident along South Second Street.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?