Police Report: Sandy Township
- A DuBois woman reported Friday that a known DuBois man used the key to her trailer on Country Place to enter and paint without permission. The man then refused to return the key until the woman paid him $720. The two worked out the situation prior to police involvement.
- A 49-year-old Quarry Avenue woman reported Friday that she was being assaulted by a neighbor.
- Treasure Lake Security reported Friday that a vehicle with a St. Mary’s couple entered the front gate; both had an open beer. Officers spoke to the couple and did not find them to be intoxicated or impaired.
- Three juveniles engaged in a fight at the DuBois Mall on Friday. No injuries were reported and all three were cited.
- A domestic dispute occurred Saturday at a McLane Avenue. A 17-year-old boy was allegedly out of control and threatening his mother. Police handled the situation without incident.
- A DuBois woman reported Saturday that someone broke into a family camp on Hungry Hollow Road.
- A false alarm occurred Saturday at the PNC Bank ATM.
- A Unionville, ON woman who was renting a condo in Silverwoods reported Saturday that someone removed her I-Pad from the condo.
- Several people observed a woman who was attempting to enter vehicles Saturday in the Big Lots parking lot. Upon arrival officers located the 32-year-old Clearfield woman and determined she had taken several items from a vehicle owned by a Staples employee. The woman was arrested and transported to the Clearfield County Jail on a probation violation.
- A Clearfield woman reported that while at their camp Saturday in Cayman Landing, her husband allegedly became upset with her and retrieved a gun and threatened to harm them both. Police locate the man who was sitting outside the camp. He admitted to having handguns but denied threatening anyone. Police handled the situation without incident.
- On Sunday, police were requested by a 31-year-old Overdorf Avenue man to check the welfare of his 42-year-old wife at their residence. Upon arrival officers spoke to the woman who confirmed she was OK.
- A New York man and his wife engaged in an argument in the area of Pilot on Sunday. Police handled the situation without incident.
- A 30-year-old Treasure Lake man reported Sunday that he approached a vehicle that was blocking the road in front of Friendly Tavern and asked the driver to move it. The unknown man behind the wheel punched the Treasure Lake man and then left the scene. Police could not locate the offender.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?