Police Report: Lawrence Township
- Police responded to a 20th Street residence for a man who was reportedly yelling for help. Upon arrival, police determined he was having a medical emergency and he was transported to the Clearfield Hospital for treatment. Police were assisted by the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office.
- Extra patrols were requested along Plaza Drive after someone removed chairs from outside a local business.
- A complaint was received about operators of large truck who were using their Jake Brake Systems along the Clearfield-Curwensville Highway. Police would like to remind these truck drivers not to use them in posted areas.
- A local business contacted police about a customer who had issued them a bad check. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- A motorist was assisted at the Wal-Mart Supercenter after they locked keys inside their vehicle.
- An incident of harassment occurred at the Edgewood Apartments.
- An incident of harassment was reported from a Hillsdale woman.
- Police were contacted about personal property issues.
- Speeding vehicles were reported on Flegal Road.
- An audible alarm occurred at a business along U.S. Route 322. The building was found to be secure.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?