Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- A verbal domestic dispute occurred along Turnpike Avenue and the couple was separated for the night.
- While on patrol, police observed a verbal confrontation outside a local establishment and a male refused to leave. The incident was handled by police.
- A noise complaint occurred in a rear parking lot of a business. Police made contact with the individuals who were playing a game. The individuals stated that they would leave the premises.
- An intoxicated man was attempting to gain access to his car when he reportedly began banging on its windows and yelling at a neighbor’s dog. Police located the man who was able make contact with a sober individual who could pick him up. Summary charges are being filed.
- Clearfield Police and the Clearfield Sheriff’s Department arrested a 19-year-old Clearfield man for possessing of a stolen firearm and concealing a firearm without a permit. While on patrol, a sheriff’s deputy received information that the man was trying to sell the firearm to another person on Daisy Street. The deputy was given a description of the man. He was located at the corner of East Sixth and Daisy streets and still in possession of the firearm. The man was arraigned by Magisterial District Judge Richard Ireland and his bail was set at $5,000. The firearm was reported stolen from a resident on Filbert Street in Curwensville Borough in December 2011.
- Police are investigating a complaint of harassment on South Fifth Street. A Clearfield man was threatened by his neighbor when he complained about the trash that accumulated around his residence.
- Police investigated a reported complaint of trespassing on East Walnut Street. An 18-year-old woman thought she heard someone inside her residence. Police searched the residence but did not find anyone inside.
- A complaint was received about a silver and black Ford Ranger that was being driven carelessly on state Route 153. Police did not locate the vehicle.
- Police investigated a minor single-vehicle accident at Irwin Citgo. A delivery box truck’s roof struck the canopy over the gas pumps, causing minor damage.
- A complaint was received about criminal mischief to a vehicle on North Second Street.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?