Police Report: Philipsburg PSP
- An incident of harassment occurred at 9:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of Spruce Street in Philipsburg Borough, Centre County. A 17-year-old girl and a 15-year-old boy engaged in a verbal dispute, which escalated into a physical alteration. The girl allegedly punched the boy several times. She will be cited for the same through the district court.
- An incident of theft occurred sometime between 4:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. Aug. 17 at Kelley’s Landscaping in Halfmoon Township. A 29-year-old Tyrone man allegedly removed approximately 60 “adult” magazines from a 63-year-old Warriors Mark man’s business office. The victim suspected it was employee and state police determined it was the accused. The magazines have been returned to the victim. Charges are being filed through the district court.
- An incident of theft occurred at approximately 2 a.m. Monday at a private residence along the Bald Eagle Pike in Taylor Township. Someone removed approximately 20 gallons of gasoline from a Chevrolet pick-up truck. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the Philipsburg-based state police at 814-342-3370.
- An incident of harassment occurred at 9:15 p.m. Tuesday on Walker Street in Rush Township. A 35-year-old Philipsburg man and a 55-year-old Osceola Mills man engaged in a physical altercation over a property line. Charges were filed through the district court.
- An incident of underage drinking/disorderly conduct occurred at 6 a.m. Aug. 17 on Laurel Street in Philipsburg Borough. A 16-year-old Houtzdale boy was found under the influence of alcohol and failed to comply after contact with police. Citations were filed through the district court.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?