Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A hit-and-run accident occurred on Supercenter Drive after an unknown yellow vehicle struck a full-sized black pick-up truck.
- A motorist was assisted with unlocking their vehicle at the Clearfield Area High School.
- A domestic dispute occurred at a Hall Street residence in Hyde.
- A warrant was served on a Clearfield man who was apprehended during a traffic stop by Sandy Township police. The Clearfield County Sheriff’s Department assisted police and transported the man to Clearfield for the warrant to be served.
- A traffic violation was reported on the Clearfield bypass after a motorist passed in a no passing zone. Citations are currently pending.
- Someone complained about a person who was standing with a sign and asking for money at the Wal-Mart Supercenter.
- Clearfield Borough police assisted in serving three warrants against a woman who was at the borough police station.
- Clearfield Borough police were assisted with a “possible psychological situation.”
- A male was reportedly operating his motorcycle on his property in the Hillsdale area. Upon arrival police learned the caller approached the male and reportedly threatened him. Police will be using numerous citations against both for the incident.
- A motor vehicle accident occurred on private property when a West Decatur man was operating a street legal motorcycle in a wooded area off Mount Joy Road. The man struck a deer and was transported to the Clearfield Hospital for minor injuries.
- Clearfield emergency personnel were assisted with transporting a patient for medical treatment.
- An incident of theft and vandalism were reported and involved issues with marital assets. Police advised the caller to contact her attorney, as it was a civil matter.
- An attempted burglary was reported at a Hyde residence. However, police searched the area and didn’t find any signs of forced entry. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- A domestic disturbance occurred at the Lawrence Park Village Apartments. The incident was handled at the scene.
- An assault reportedly occurred in a vehicle on state Route 879 and a male fled the scene on foot. Police subsequently searched the area and located the man. He was interviewed and released to family when the victim declined to press charges.
- An attempted fight was reported among three men at Sheetz in the restroom area. The incident was handled without criminal charges. Police were assisted by the Clearfield Borough police.
- A possible prowler was reported on Chevy Lane; the complaint was listed as unfounded.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?