Police Report: Sandy Township
- Someone complained about a disturbance Sunday at a Treasure Lake residence. Upon arrival police located the individuals who were reportedly drinking and creating noise on a rear patio. They will be cited.
- A 27-year-old Falls Creek man was cited for public drunkenness Sunday after police found him wandering around in the area of South Eighth Street and Chestnut Avenue.
- A 40-year-old Treasure Lake man reported Sunday that someone broke into his residence at Wolf Run Manor and removed a backpack. The backpack contained a laptop computer and several other items.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred Sunday when a DuBois man’s truck drifted from the gas pumps at Kwik Fill. The truck came to rest against a fence at the intersection of Sones Road and Brady Street. No injuries were reported.
- A false alarm occurred Tuesday at Pizza Hut
- Police investigated a 911 hang-up call Tuesday from Clearfield-Jefferson Mental Health/Mental Retardation It was determined to be accidental.
- Treasure Lake Security reported Tuesday that someone has been using the dumpster in Cayman Landing without permission. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- A 37-year-old Reynoldsville man allegedly struck a 38-year-old South Brady Street man after a verbal altercation became heated on Tuesday. Police handled the situation without incident.
- A false alarm occurred Tuesday at Magnet Applications.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?