Police Report: Clearfield PSP
- An incident of theft occurred sometime Wednesday or Thursday on Yingling Drive in Graham Township. A 45-year-old Clearfield woman allegedly stole a check from a 47-year-old Morrisdale man’s residence. The woman then allegedly forced the man’s signature on the check and deposited it into her account.
- An incident of theft occurred sometime between 8 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. Saturday on Mutton Hollow Road in Bradford Township. Someone caused damaged and removed a 69-year-old Woodland man’s mailbox. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- On Saturday, a bicycle was found on West Presqueisle Street in Chester Hill Borough. The owner can claim the bicycle by contacting the Clearfield-based state police at 814-857-3800.
- The investigation is continuing into an attempted robbery that occurred at 6 p.m. Saturday at the karthaus Gas Station. No further information was provided in the report.
- An incident of theft occurred at 6:13 p.m. Friday at Conway Freight along the Shawville Highway in Bradford Township. Several items were allegedly stolen from the victim’s freight.
- Someone who was operating a white-colored Dodge van pumped $55.93 worth of gas and left Sunoco without paying at 3:45 p.m. Saturday in Cooper Township. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Clearfield-based state police at 814-857-3800.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?