Police Report: Sandy Township
- A false alarm was reported at CNB bank Friday.
- An Arminta Street resident reported Friday that he found two stray dogs in his yard. Officers picked up the dogs.
- On Friday, a 21-year-old DuBois man followed a truck through a red light at the intersection of Shaffer Road and the Bee Line Highway. As a result, a vehicle driven by a Treasure Lake woman struck him, while she was turning on a green arrow. No injuries and moderate damage were reported.
- Wal-Mart employees reported Friday that an employee had been submitting false refunds and keeping the cash for herself. The 22-year-old DuBois woman has been charged.
- On Friday, a 70-year-old Treasure Lake woman struck a vehicle owned by a 52-year-old Brockway man in the parking lot of Gateway Café and then left the scene. She was later located and reported that she didn’t realize she had struck the vehicle.
- A Greenwood Cemetery Road resident reported Friday that someone rang their doorbell then fled the scene.
- On Saturday, a vehicle driven by a 50-year-old Harrison City man pulled from the stop sign at the intersection of Watson Highway and Blinker Parkway into the path of a vehicle driven by a 24-year-old Luthersburg man. The two vehicles collided. No injuries and major damage were reported.
- A false alarm was reported at Triangle Auto Springs Saturday.
- The Shoe Show employees reported Saturday that a 25-year-old Curwensville woman attempted to remove a purse from the store in DuBois Mall without paying for it. Charges are pending.
- A false alarm was reported at a San Spur Road residence Saturday.
- Officers responded to a Tozier Avenue residence for a reported domestic dispute Saturday. Both parties had been drinking and a verbal argument ensued. A 23-year-man reported that his 25-year-old girlfriend had slapped him but declined pressing charges. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- Officers were called to the Friendly Tavern for a disturbance Saturday. A group of people caused a disturbance with employees when they were asked to leave the bar. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- A 34-year-old Treasure Lake man reported Sunday that he had left his car at the Friendly Tavern the night before, and when he returned, someone had damaged the vehicle.
- Officers received a report of gun shots being heard in the area West Liberty Road on Sunday. Upon investigation officers found a group shooting at a target. The situation was handled without incident.
- A false alarm was reported at Joann Fabrics Sunday.
- Officers responded to a West Liberty Road residence for a domestic dispute between a 35-year-old man and his 35- year-old ex-girlfriend on Sunday. The dispute was verbal only and officers handled the situation without incident.
- Officers found a 45-year-old Birdsboro man wandering around in the parking lot of the Hampton Inn on Sunday. The man reported he had been drinking and was left by his girlfriend without a ride. The man was cited for public drunkenness and transported and released to a friend.
- Officers investigated a 911 hang-up call from the Clarion Inn on Sunday. The call was accidental.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?