Gabler Schedules August Veterans Outreach Event, Satellite Office Hours
HARRISBURG – State Rep. Matt Gabler, R-Clearfield/Elk County, has announced his veterans’ outreach event for the month of August, as well as satellite office services at six different sites throughout Clearfield and Elk counties.
Brian Morris of the American Legion in Erie will be in my DuBois district office from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 7. “I appreciate him taking the time to answer questions and offer assistance to those veterans in need of individual attention,” said Gabler.
These satellite offices will be open on the following dates:
• 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 7, Brady Township Fire Hall, corner of Shamokin Trail and
Community Center Drive, Luthersburg.
• 10 a.m. – 12 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 9, Wilcox Library, 105 Clarion St., Wilcox.
• 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 9, Johnsonburg Borough Office, 100 Main St., Johnsonburg.
• 10 a.m. – 12 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 21, Huston Township Building, 12024 Bennetts Valley Hwy.,
• 1 p.m. – 3 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 21, Jay Township Municipal Building, Teaberry Street, Weedville.
• 10 a.m. – 12 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 23, Elk County Courthouse Annex, 300 Center St., Ridgway.
Services offered also include assistance with birth and death certificates, PACE and PACENET applications for seniors, Property Tax/Rent Rebate forms, as well as many other state-related functions.
Gabler continues to maintain his full-time district office hours from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday at the DuBois Area Plaza, Suite 10, 1221 East DuBois Ave., DuBois. His hours are from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at 53 South St. Marys Street, Suite 2, St. Marys.