Police Report: LTPD Pt. 1
- Police received a report of a traffic violation on Crooked Sewer Highway. A silver Pontiac Grand Prix was driving erratically. A registration was obtained and the investigation continues.
- Police received a report of a traffic hazard on state Route 879. The Wal-Mart light was flashing.
- Police attempted to serve a warrant for state parole on a Hyde resident.
- Police received a report of an automatic alarm at the CMA Church. The building was found to be secure.
- Police received a complaint of bad checks from a local business.
- Police received a report of a traffic violation on Clearfield-Curwensville Highway. A vehicle was traveling toward Clearfield and had two children without seat belts. The vehicle was gone before police arrival.
- Police received a report of a minor accident on SR 879. No injuries were reported.
- Police were called to check on an elderly driver on Washington Avenue. She was suffering from dementia and was afraid to drive.
- Someone gained access to a pop machine on Mill Road.
- Police received a complaint of harassment.
- Police received a report of a suspicious person in the area of Drayer Physical Therapy and Northwest Savings Bank. The person was gone when police arrived.
- Police located a vehicle occupied by a man and woman in the Rec Park after hours.
- Police located an intoxicated man on South Second Street. He had stumbled into traffic and was stopped by police.
- Police received a report of suspicious activity on SR 879. It was determined that the water authority was working in the area.
- Police assisted a truck driver at Sapp Bros. in unlocking his truck.
- Police responded to a burglary on Good Street.
- Police responded to several 911 hang-up calls on Clark Street. Officers made contact with the kid’s mother, who took the phone away from him.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?