Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An incident of harassment by communication was reported to police. It was handled without criminal charges.
- A family dispute occurred along Nelson Road.
- Police were called about a dog that was inside a vehicle at the Wal-Mart Supercenter. The vehicle left prior to police arrival.
- The investigation is continuing into an incident of harassment that occurred in the Hyde area.
- A property dispute was reported to police that had occurred on Carbon Mine Road.
- Police responded to a structure fire along Turner Road. Upon arrival they determined the fire was in the basement area. The scene was turned over to the fire department.
- Police responded to a local business where the lights were on. Everything was OK at the business.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?