Police Report: Ridgway PSP
- An incident of underage drinking occurred at 2:25 p.m. Tuesday along state Route 255 in Fox Township. A 20-year-old Penfield man was stopped for a traffic violation and was found in possession of alcoholic beverages. He’s been charged with purchase, consumption, possession or transportation of liquor, malt or brewed beverages through the district court as well as with several summary traffic citations.
- An incident of retail theft occurred at 1:35 p.m. Monday at the Wal-Mart store in Fox Township. An 18-year-old Ridgway woman was observed removing items from Wal-Mart. These items totaled $87.90. She was cited for retail theft through the district court.
- An incident of false reports occurred at approximately 2:47 p.m. Monday in Ridgway Township. A 48-year-old Ridgway man activated a fire alarm, knowing there wasn’t a fire in Commons Lane building. Charges were filed against him for the incident.
- An incident of DUI occurred at 9:16 p.m. June 23 along state Route 255 in Jay Township. A 20-year-old Kersey man was stopped for a traffic violation and provided police with a false name. He was subsequently arrested for DUI, false identification to law enforcement, underage drinking and numerous summary traffic violations. He was transported to the Elk Regional Health Center for blood tests, which revealed a blood-alcohol content above the legal limit. Charges will be filed through the district court.
- An incident of DUI occurred at approximately 2:14 a.m. June 24 on Evergreen Road in Ridgway Township. A 40-year-old Ridgway man was stopped for a traffic violation and found under the influence of alcohol. Charges for DUI and related summary offenses are to be filed through the district court.
- An incident of theft occurred sometime between 9 p.m. June 21 and 5:30 a.m. June 22 in Jones Township. Someone removed a rose bush from an 89-year-old Wilcox woman’s property. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Ridgway-based state police at 814-776-6136.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?