Police Reports: Lawrence Township
- Police were dispatched to the area of Dorey Street Extension for a man who was reportedly being disorderly in a tan pick-up truck. They currently have a person of interest and citations are pending at this time.
- Police received a report about a civil matter and the person was referred to the magistrate’s office.
- An overdose occurred on Park Avenue Extension.
- Police received a report about a civil matter. Property had been exchanged between parties. Police cleared the scene without further incident.
- A license plate was reported stolen by a township resident on Carbon Mine Road.
- An incident of disorderly conduct occurred at a local motel. Police handled the complaint without further incident.
- A suspicious vehicle and male were reported at the traffic light in Wolf Run. Upon further investigation, police determined the vehicle was disabled and assisted the operator in getting help.
- A phone scam was reported during which a caller who has a Jamaican accent left a township resident with a phone number. The resident was instructed to call the number, which the caller stated was the U.S. Postal Service. Police would like to remind residents that this is a scam and to neither call these individuals nor provide them with any personal information.
- Police received a complaint about a dog that was inside a vehicle at the Ollie’s Store.
- Police responded to an alarm on South Second Street.
- A suspicious male was located on Washington Avenue. He was transported to his residence.
- A suspicious male was located walking along South Second Street. In addition, a female who was with the male prior to police contact fled on foot. Police also located a different female who was hiding and determined she was wanted by the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Department. She was placed in the Clearfield County Jail on the warrant.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?