Police Report: STPD
June 8, 2012
- Officers responded to a backyard fence on McClane Avenue that was on fire. The home owner reported that she had seen the neighbor in the back yard spraying weeds with a propane torch earlier. Officers attempted to speak to the neighbor but he would not come to the door. Investigation continues.
- Treasure Lake Security reported that someone broke into a storage building at the stump dump. Nothing appeared to be taken.
- Officers were called to the parking lot of the Carmike Theater for a disturbance. A 34 year old DuBois man opened a car door and hit and dented the door of the vehicle next to him. When the victim attempted to acquire insurance information from the 28 year old driver of the vehicle an argument ensued. When police arrived they found the 34 year old to be under the influence. He was uncooperative and agitated. When officers approached the 28 year old he also appeared under the influence, and when he was searched officers found a loaded gun on his person. Miscellaneous drugs and paraphernalia were also discovered in the vehicle. When the 34 year old was taken into custody, he stated he was having a seizure and emergency medical services was called. He was transported to DRMC for observation. Charges pending on both men.
- Wal-Mart employees reported 3 males took an Xbox and left the store without paying for it. The investigation continues.
- A 21 year old DuBois woman was driving on Blinker Parkway when she hit a bear. No injuries reported and the vehicle was driven from the scene.
June 9, 2012
- Officers received a report of an intoxicated woman in the area of the Warehouse Bar. Upon officers arrival they found the highly intoxicated 27 year old female in the area of the bar. She was uncooperative with officers and was taken to Clearfield County Jail on a 48 hour detainer. Charges are pending.
- A false alarm was reported at a Treasure Lake residence.
- Residents at a Jefferson Avenue home called 911 to report fire trucks being loud at Miller Brothers Furniture. Upon arrival officers found the residents to be intoxicated and the male was yelling at the fire company who were hosing off the Miller Brothers parking lot. The situation was handled without incident.
June 10, 2012
- A white male went into Wal-Mart and paid for an Ipad with counterfeit $100 bills. The investigation continues.
- Two vehicles received minor damage when a tractor trailer hit a vehicle at the Snappys parking lot.
- A 34 year oldDixon Avenue woman reported someone removed the drivers side mirror from her vehicle.
- A false alarm was reported at Joann Fabrics.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?