Police Report: LTPD
- Police received a report of a minor accident that occurred at Clearfield Area High School.
- Police received a report of a minor accident that occurred on state Route 879.
- Police received a report of a theft from the high school in which a student failed to turn in money for a fundraiser.
- Police received a report of theft by deception.
- Police received a report of criminal mischief from a Hyde resident.
- Police assisted Curwensville Borough police with serving an outstanding warrant.
- Police received a call for a landlord/tenant dispute.
- Police were called to the Economy Inn to assist emergency medical services.
- Police took a person into custody after a short foot chase. The person was wanted on a 302 warrant by the state police. She was taken to Clearfield Hospital, where she was turned over to the state police.
- Police were called to Save Alot to help a woman unlock her car.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?