Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An incident of theft from a motor vehicle occurred on Fletcher Street.
- Property was found in a vehicle in Hyde, and it didn’t belong to the vehicle’s owner.
- A residential alarm was reported to police; however, they were canceled while en route.
- A residential fire alarm was reported to police; however, they were canceled while en route to the Sierra Lane residence.
- A motorist was assisted with unlocking their vehicle on Supercenter Drive.
- A gas drive-off occurred at Sapp Bros., where the operator of a box truck left without paying for fuel.
- An incident of cruelty to animals occurred in Hillsdale. Police spoke with the individual and found the resident wasn’t shooting animals with a BB gun.
- Police provided traffic control on Village Road.
- A bicycle theft was reported in Edgewood.
- Police received a call about a civil issue of marital property.
- Police responded to Weaver Street for a verbal altercation. The matter was resolved at the scene.
- Extra patrols were requested after a business owner suspected a burglary attempt at a storage shed.
- Police recovered a black backpack along Turnpike Avenue Extension. The owner can claim it by contacting the Lawrence Township police.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?