Police Report: DCPD
June 1, 2012
- Police conducted a traffic stop on New Street. It was determined the driver was DUI. Charges are pending.
- Police checked a vehicle parked in the middle of Park Avenue with its flashers on. The two people inside the car were found to be consuming alcohol. They were under 21 and cited.
June 2, 2012
- Police were called to the 200 block of First Street for a report of criminal mischief. The reporting person told police that someone damaged her son’s bicycle outside of their residence. The tires were flattened, the seat was cut and the handlebars were broken off of the bike.
- Police were contacted by a woman who said she was receiving harassing texts from her ex-husband. She told police there was a history of domestic violence. Officers reviewed the texts and are proceeding with an investigation.
- Officers witnessed a drug trade take place in the city park. The kids were approached, their parents contacted and charges are pending.
- Police were called to the 100 block of Stockdale Street for a report of criminal mischief. Two kids used a BB gun to shoot out windows at the victim’s residence. Officers made contact with the kids and their parents; the victim did not wish to pursue charges.
- Police were called to the 100 block of East Scribner Avenue for a reported theft. A pool stick was stolen.
- Police spoke to a woman who reported she had been assaulted at a residence on the 100 block of West Washington Avenue. She told police she got into an argument with a woman and the woman shoved her. She wanted to pursue charges against the other woman.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?