Police Report: CBPD
- Clearfield Police assisted Clearfield Fire Department with a reported vehicle fire on McBride Street. On scene police learned that a Clearfield man was driving on Turnpike Avenue and turned onto McBride Street and began to have mechanical problems with his vehicle. The vehicle then began to smoke. The vehicle was towed from the location.
- Police responded to Sheetz for an intoxicated man that was throwing items in the store. The man was located and identified and will be charged for his conduct and the items that he destroyed.
- Police located two suspicious males to the rear of the Clearfield Bank and Trust on Bridge Street the males where identified and sent on there way.
- Police responded to Leavy Avenue for an individual who was to be knocking on doors. The person was gone prior to police arrival.
- Police responded to a 911 hang up call on East Pine Street. Once on scene police met with the individual who stated that he was assaulted by a man who fled once the victim started to call the police.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?