Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A traffic violation occurred along state Route 879.
- A possible protection from abuse violation is being investigated after it occurred at Quigley’s Pub along Turnpike Avenue Extension.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred at the intersection of Village Road and Crescent Drive. The investigation is ongoing.
- A theft from a motor vehicle was reported in Hyde.
- An accident was reported on Mount Zion Road. However, the vehicle’s operator fled the scene, and the accident remains under investigation at this time.
- A motorist was reported to police for driving with an expired registration
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred in the Hyde area, while unknown person(s) attempted to set fire to a resident’s fence. The incident is under investigation.
- A warrant was served with the assistance of the Sheriff’s Department. The person was transported to Magisterial District Judge Richard Ireland and then placed in the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police received a report about an individual who is stalking women at a local business. The incident is under investigation.
- An incident of trespassing occurred on a local resident’s property. Extra patrols will be provided to the area.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?