Gabler Sets June Outreach Hours
HARRISBURG – State Rep. Matt Gabler (R-Clearfield/Elk) is announcing his schedule of veterans outreach and satellite office hours for the month of June. Brian Morris from the American Legion’s Erie office will meet with veterans to discuss their individual cases on Tuesday, June 5, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., in Gabler’s DuBois office, located at the DuBois Area Plaza, Suite 10, 1221 East DuBois Avenue, DuBois.
“No appointment is necessary for anyone who wishes to have their individual questions and concerns addressed,” Gabler said. “It’s an honor to work with these men and women who have served our country, and we appreciate the time Brian is taking to meet with our veterans.”
Gabler has also set up satellite office hours for the following dates:
- June 5, Brady Township Firehall, corner of Shamokin Trail and Community Center Drive, Luthersburg (12noon to 2 p.m.).
- June 14, Wilcox Library, 105 Clarion Street, Wilcox (10 a.m. to 12noon).
- June 14, Johnsonburg Borough Office, 100 Main Street, Johnsonburg (1 p.m. to 3 p.m.).
- June 19, Huston Township Building, 12024 Bennetts Valley Highway, Penfield (10 a.m. to 12noon).
- June 19, Jay Township Municipal Building, Teaberry Street, Weedville (1 p.m. to 3 p.m.).
- June 28, Elk County Courthouse Annex, 300 Center Street, Ridgway (10 a.m. to noon).
Services offered also include assistance with birth and death certificates, PACE and PACENET applications for seniors, Property Tax/Rent Rebate forms, as well as many other state-related functions. Gabler continues to maintain his full-time district offices Monday through Friday at the DuBois Area Plaza, Suite 10, 1221 East DuBois Avenue, DuBois, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and 53 South St. Marys Street, Suite 2, St. Marys from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.