Police Report: CBPD
1. Police cleared a complaint of harassment after a resident reported that she was receiving unwanted texts from another.
2. Police responded to an East Market Street address for a mental health incident.
3. Police responded to a two-vehicle accident on North Front and East Locust Street.
4. Police responded to a domestic dispute along East Cherry Street.
5. Police responded to a Nichols Street business for a retail theft incident.
6. Police responded to a Martin Street address for a reported domestic dispute.
7. Police responded to a domestic dispute on Bigler Avenue.
8. Police were contacted pertaining to a possible intoxicated woman along North Third Street. Police located a woman that was passed out in a yard along North Third Street. She was awoke by police. She could not tell police where she was or who she was with. The woman was placed in the Clearfield County Jail overnight.
9. Police assisted Lawrence Township Police at the scene of a structure fire.
10. Police were called to a Latimer Street business for an alarm going off.
11. Police were called concerning several large tree limbs, and debris along roadways after the severe thunderstorm that came through. All items were removed from the roadway, and the police wish to thank those residents that assisted in the removal.
12. Police were called to a trespass incident along Turnpike Avenue.
13. Police were called to Bigler Avenue as a vehicle had caught on fire.
14. Police responded to a an incident of Harassment along South Second Street.
15. Police are investigating a theft that occurred on Park Avenue.
16. Police responded to a business on Healy Avenue for an alarm.