Police Report: CBPD
- Police responded to a domestic assault in East End and it was reported that the suspect had possession of a firearm. Police were able to take the person into custody without incident. The person was then transported to Clearfield County Jail and will be arraigned in the morning.
- Police responded to Sheetz for a vehicle lock out. Police made access into the vehicle.
- Police responded to a parking complaint where a ticket was issued.
- Police responded to a gas station for a report of a gas drive off. The investigation is ongoing.
- Police were contacted about a custody order where the complainant was directed to the proper agency.
- Police were contacted pertaining to found drugs. The drugs were taken into custody by the police, and will be turned into another agency.
- Police were contacted pertaining to domestic related issues.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?