Police Report: Curwensville Borough
- A suspicious vehicle was located in Irvin Park after hours, and people were found at the Pee Wee nest area fishing.
- An accident was reported in the Snappy’s parking lot.
- A domestic dispute occurred on Moose Street.
- Police were dispatched for an intoxicated male who had left a local bar and was observed grabbing his chest. He fell to the ground. Police located the male who was suffering from a medical condition and emergency medical services handled the call.
- A Curwensville resident was arrested for theft of a motor vehicle. He was arraigned before Magisterial District Judge Jerry Nevling and placed in the Clearfield County Jail. Bail was set at $10,000 secured.
- A motorist was assisted at Snappy’s after locking their keys inside their car.
- An unwanted female was removed from a Susquehanna Avenue address.
- Police assisted Children, Youth and Family Services with a follow-up visit at a Fredricka Avenue address.
- Police responded to Snappy’s for a possible DUI, and a female was located there. She was passed out behind the wheel, but police determined that she wasn’t under the influence of alcohol.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred on North Street, where known persons placed fishing line across the roadway and around a residence.
- Police assisted the state constable with issuing paperwork at an Allegheny Street address.
- Someone was shooting a BB gun at a Walnut Street address.
- A hit-and-run accident occurred at a business located on Susquehanna Avenue.
- A domestic situation was reported on Walnut Street, where two men were arrested for disorderly conduct, harassment and disturbing the peace.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?