County Planning Office Announces Deadline for Karthaus Sewage Lateral Program
CLEARFIELD – The Clearfield County Planning and Community Development Office has announced the deadline for the Karthaus Community Development Block Grant Sewage Lateral Program. The program will end on June 29. The program offers financial assistance to residents required to connect to the new Karthaus-Burnside joint sewer system.
Income guidelines are as follows:
- One person household: $31,150
- Two person household: $$35,600
- Three person household: $40,050
- Four person household: $44,500
- Five person household: $48,100
- Six person household: $51,650
- Seven person household: $55,200
- Eight person household: $58,750
This assistance is for homeowners that occupy the houses and have paid property taxes. Residents of Karthaus Township interested in receiving assistance with the installation of sewage laterals are urged to contact the Planning Office at 814-765-5149.