Police Report: CBPD
- Police responded to CVS for a reported hit and run. Police were able to determine the vehicle that left the scene by utilizing surveillance video. Investigation continues.
- Police responded to a trespass incident on South Fourth Street. All involved parties were spoke to.
- Police responded to a South Second Street address for a fight. Police were advised that a woman struck a man in the face several times. She will be charged.
- Police charged a Tennessee male for theft by deception stemming from an incident in April.
- Police investigated a harassment by communications complaint
- Police handled a parking complaint along East Locust Street.
- Police were called concerning unwanted phone calls concerning threats.
- Police responded to a South Second Street business.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?