Police Report: DCPD
May 11, 2011
- Police responded to an accident on Liberty Boulevard. It was determined that an 18-year-old Reynoldsville man merged without clearance and struck the passenger side of a vehicle operated by a 33-year-old DuBois woman. No injuries were reported.
- Police responded to an accident on Liberty Boulevard. A 72-year-old DuBois woman was traveling south when she made a left turn without proper clearance and struck a vehicle driven by a 49-year-old DuBois woman traveling north. No injuries were reported.
- Police received a report of a domestic on West Weber Avenue. A 19-year-old DuBois woman was at DRMC West’s emergency room seeking medical attention after being assaulted by her boyfriend. He was later arrested, arraigned and released on bail.
- Police were called to the 300 block of West Long Avenue to check on a 50-year-old Rimersburg woman. The caller reported the woman may be under the influence of a controlled substance. It was determined that she had mixed medication and alcohol. DuBois Emergency Medical Services was dispatched to care for her, and she was transported to DRMC West.
- Police checked on a suspicious man hanging around a business on West Long Avenue. It was discovered he was waiting for an employee.
- Police were called to Hospital Avenue and South Main Street for a possible hit-and-run. An older model car struck a light pole then fled the scene. The driver was later found an reported to only striking the curb. Officers found no property damage.
May 12, 2012
- Police responded to Sheetz at the intersection of Park Avenue and North Brady Street for a reported shoplifter. a 38-year-old woman concealed $4.77 in merchandise. When employees confronted her, she ran away and attempted to ditch the merchandise. Police stated she has multiple retail theft convictions and will be charged with one felony count of retail theft for this incident.
- Police responded to McCloyd Terrace for an accident. It was determined that a 20-year-old DuBois woman attempted to deceive police by identifying herself as the driver after a 40-year-old DuBois woman directed her 14-year-old daughter to move the vehicle. The teenager was unable to see over the hood and hit the gas instead of the brake. The older woman was cited.
- Police received a theft complaint from a business on DuBois Street. Two VIN plates, marker lights, and an inspection sticker were removed from trailers.
- Police responded to a hit-and-run on South Brady Street. The caller reported she was parked at a local motel when her vehicle was struck.
- Police received a complaint of a dirt bike on South Highland Street. No bike was found.
- Police were called to Evergreen Street for a reported domestic between two sisters. The two were arguing over Facebook.
- Police were called to Locust Street for a domestic between a husband and wife. The wife was leaving for the evening and no arrests were made.
- Police were called to West Long Avenue near South Brady Street. A 19-year-old DuBois man reported his vehicle was backed into by a silver truck.
- A 24-year-old DuBois woman reported a theft of cash and her driver’s license. She was parked on Liberty Boulevard when someone entered her vehicle and stole the items.
- Police responded to South Highland Street for a custody dispute. A 42-year-old DuBois man was seeking custody of his 16-year-old daughter. Officers determined a custody agreement was in place and the daughter went with her father.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?