Police Report: Clearfield PSP
- The investigation continues into an incident of reckless endangerment that occurred at 6:42 p.m. Friday on Railroad Street in Irvona Borough, Clearfield County. A known suspect allegedly endangered three victims with his vehicle.
- The investigation continues into an incident of terroristic threats/harassment that occurred at 6:03 p.m. Friday during a Moshannon Valley School Bus transit in Clearfield County. One juvenile allegedly communicated violently, verbally and physically, towards two other juveniles.
- On Friday and Saturday, a sobriety checkpoint was conducted, resulting in two DUI arrests, four traffic arrests and 14 warnings issued for traffic offenses.
- An incident of DUI occurred at 9:53 p.m. Friday on Deer Creek Road in Graham Township, Clearfield County. A 48-year-old Frenchville man was found passed out in his tractor-trailer. He was placed under arrest for DUI.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred sometime between 7 p.m. Friday and 6:35 a.m. Saturday on Utahville Road in Beccaria Township, Clearfield County. Someone damaged a 73-year-old Coalport man’s mailbox. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Clearfield-based state police at 814-857-3800.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred sometime between 1 a.m. – 3:30 a.m. May 8 on Mink Drive in Morris Township, Clearfield County. Someone damaged concrete blocks in a 68-year-old Hawk Run resident’s yard. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Clearfield-based state police at 814-857-3800.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?