Police Report: CBPD
- Police transported a mental health patient back to the hospital after he escaped.
- Police handled a domestic on Sheridan Drive.
- Police responded to a domestic on Bigler Avenue in which an intoxicated man was taken to jail.
- Police responded to a domestic in East End. It was found he had a warrant and was taken to Clearfield County Jail.
- Police were called to West Side for an unattended child. The father was found to be with the child.
- Police were called to Williams Street for a hit-and-run. while conducting their investigation, it was discovered the victim’s car was struck by a person who struck another vehicle.
- Police responded to East End for a neighbor dispute.
- Police were called to North Third Street for an unwanted man. He left without incident.
- During a DUI Task Force patrol, officers conducted a traffic stop in which a driver was found to be under the influence.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?