Police Report: LTPD
- Police received a report of harassment.
- Police served a subpoena for an upcoming court proceeding.
- Police assisted Parole with gathering information in an upcoming case.
- Police assisted a resident with a traffic problem.
- Police received a report of a bicycle found on Moose Street. Officers responded and took possession of the bike.
- Police received a report of a dog found in the Mt. Joy Road area. The dog is a small black and white collie.
- Police received a report of a two-vehicle accident on Martin Street Extension near the entrance to Novey’s. No injuries were reported.
- Police assisted Clearfield Borough police in attempting to locate woman who left Clearfield Hospital. She was said to be suffering extreme emotional distress. Officers searched the area with negative results.
- Police were called for a child custody incident involving a violation of a court order. Officers checked the documents and found the violation was outside of township police jurisdiction. The complainant was provided with information to contact the appropriate agencies.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?