Police Report: Curwensville Borough
- An act of harassment was reported.
- The driver of a Dodge truck backed into a Ford Expedition at Snappy’s on Thursday. The Ford had to be towed after being struck. No injuries were reported.
- Police served a protection from abuse order Friday evening.
- An accident occurred in the parking lot of Fuel On Friday evening, causing damage to the rear bumper of a 2011 Ford truck.
- Police issued traffic citations on Friday to speeding motorists. There were five violations on Susquehanna Avenue and two on State Street.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?