Police Report: CBPD
1. Police are investigating an act of criminal mischief. Police state a vehicle parked along Nichols street had tires cut. Anyone with information is asked to contact the police.
2. Police came upon a hit and run accident on May 3 at about 8 a.m. at the intersection of Nichols and Weaver Streets. Police were able to locate the driver of the hit and run vehicle. As a result, a 20 year old female was arrested for DUI of alcohol, and traffic offences related to the accident.
3. Police are investigating a case of theft by deception. A known individual wrote several checks on a closed account.
4. Police assisted a motorist along North Third Street.
5. Police were called to a scene of a dispute between a man and woman on South Second Street. It was reported that
a man had thrown a woman onto a chair, and then took cash that was in her pocket. The male was arrested for robbery, theft, and receiving stolen property. He was arraigned in front of Magisterial District Judge Richard Ireland, and placed in the County jail on $50,000.
6. A psychological emergency was reported and police transported the individual to Clearfield Hospital for an evaluation.
7. A noise complaint was reported. Officers checked the scene and the complaint was unfounded.
8. Police were called to a report of a domestic dispute between a man and woman on Nichols Street. Both parties calmed down and the police were able to clear without incident.
9. Police assisted two individuals in the drive in park who needed a ride to the hospital.
10. Police assisted the Township with a reported fight in progress at an establishment on Industrial Park Road.
11. A parking complaint was reported at a Cherry Street residence. The vehicle was gone upon police arrival.
12. Police investigate a strong armed robbery at 112 South Second Street. Jack Ray Denochick pushed the alleged victim into a chair, and while pinning her down, removed cash from her pants pocket. Denochick was arrested on South Third Street. He was arraigned by Magisterial District Judge Richard Ireland. Bail was set at $50,000.00. Denochick was unable to post bail and was incarcerated in the Clearfield County Jail.
13. Clearfield Police were assisted by Decatur Township police in arresting Timothy A. Henry. Henry was wanted for forgery, theft from a motor vehicle, and receiving stolen property. He was arraigned by Magisterial District Judge Richard Ireland and bail was set at $25,000.00. Denochick was unable to post bail and was incarcerated at the Clearfield County Jail.