Police Report: Sandy Township
- Officers investigated two 911 hang-up calls from a Mount Run Road residence on Monday. The calls were accidental.
- On Monday, truck driver struck and knocked down a street sign and stop sign in Treasure Lake and then left the scene. When officers located him, he said he did not realize he had struck them.
- On Monday, employees of DuBois Nursing Home reported someone took medication from the medication room. The investigation continues.
- On Monday, a19-year-old DuBois man failed to stop at the sign at the end of the off ramp at exit 101 off of Interstate 80 and pulled in front of a tractor-trailer traveling south on state Route 255. The two vehicles collided causing severe damage.
- A false alarm was reported at Kentucky Fried Chicken on Tuesday.
- A false alarm was reported at Bon Ton on Tuesday.
- On Tuesday, a Lundgren Road resident reported that his neighbor’s dog was coming into his yard.
- A DuBois woman reported on Tuesday that her dog jumped out of her arms and ran off while near the vet’s office.
- On Wednesday, a tractor-trailer struck another truck while backing into a parking space in the Pilot parking lot. Minor damage and no injuries were reported.
- A resident reported on Wednesday that his black lab was missing from the area of Barr and Oklahoma Salem roads.
- A false alarm was reported at Sears on Wednesday.
- Officers received a report on Wednesday about a 6- year-old boy who was threatening other kids with a pocket knife in the area of Circle Road. Officers spoke to the boy’s mother and handled the situation without incident.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?