Police Report: CBPD
- Clearfield Police responded to Sheetz for a report of a man shoplifting. The man left the store without paying for the items and was confronted by an employee and police. He was found to have multiple stolen items along with drug paraphernalia. The man was arrested and placed in the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police picked up a dog that was found in the area of Arnold Avenue. The dog was taken to the Township Kennel and Animal Enforcement was notified.
- Officers responded to the report of child neglect in the area of East Cherry Street. On scene officers did not observe any sign of neglect or endangerment.
- Police took a report that a wallet was found in the area of Sheetz. The caller stated that two boys found the wallet and then kept the money that was inside. Police are investigating the identity of the boys.
- Officers responded to a domestic at a Second Street address. The conflict was resolved shortly following the arrival of officers.
- Officers responded to a noise complaint. A motorcycle was frequently traveling up and down an alley at a high rate of speed. Officers were not able to make contact with the individual.
- Officers responded to a report of an unwanted person. A woman was standing the porch of a local resident asking them to come out and speak with them. She then left the porch and entered a van. Then van then left the residence. Officers were unable to make contact with the van.
- While patrolling, officers noticed a vehicle parked in Lower Witmer Park. A man was found sleeping in the front seat. Officers woke the man and asked him to vacate the area.
- Police were called Hedges on South Third Street for a theft of service incident. Employees reported that a man and woman came into the establishment ordered $50 worth of food and left without paying for the food.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?