Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- Police responded to the Clearfield Hospital for an alarm that was accidentally set off by an employee
- Police made contact with an individual who was having problems copping with depression.
- On Friday officers investigated an incident of theft by deception at an East Market Street business.
- On Friday officers assisted a vehicle owner who had locked their keys in their vehicle at a South Second Street business.
- On Saturday officers investigated an incident of retail theft at a Nichols Street business.
- On Saturday officers investigated an incident where a bicycle was found at a Williams Street residence.
- On Sunday officers responded to an active fire alarm at a local business. The alarm was found to be accidental.
- On Sunday officers conducted a traffic stop where the female driver was found to be under the influence of alcohol. The female was transported to the Clearfield Hospital for blood testing. While in police custody the female began to make threats of harming herself, Crisis was then contacted to speak with the female.
- On Sunday officers responded to the 400 block of Merrill Street for an outdoor furnace that was producing a great deal of smoke.
- Officers received a report of a lost wallet on Nichols Street. If found please turn it into the borough police.
- Officers received a report of found drugs in which the baggie in question turned out to be tobacco.
- At approximately 6:30 p.m. Sunday, police responded to an East Walnut Street address for a reported domestic. As a result, the male involved left on a motorcycle, and failed to stop when police attempted to stop him. Police pursued the male for almost 4 miles at a high rate of speed. The male was located on Larson Road and taken into custody. The male was placed in the Clearfield County Jail. Numerous charges will be filed.
- On Monday police responded to Bridge Street for a reported accident involving a bike. Police stated that a male lost control of his bicycle and crashed into a curb. The male was transported to the Clearfield Hospital.
- Police are investigating an incident where an African American male was being harassed by a group of individuals yelling racial slurs.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?