Police Report: DCPD
- On April 25, police were called to the 200 block of South Brady Street for a domestic. The man told police that his wife was intoxicated and he wanted her out of the residence. Both were separated without incident.
- On April 25 police were called to East Weber Avenue for a report of disorderly conduct. The complainant advised that the house at the corner of East Weber Avenue and South Brady Street was playing loud music and disturbing them. Officers searched, but were unable to hear any loud music.
- On April 26, police were called to the 200 block of Maple Avenue for an accident. During the investigation it was determined the driver was intoxicated. The driver was arrested for DUI; charges are pending.
- On April 26 police were called to the 200 block of Chestnut Avenue for a reported theft. The complainant advised that someone stole his Briggs and Strattan 21 inch push mower on or around April 18. Anyone with information is asked to call the police department.
- On April 26 police were called for a report of erratic driving. The Sheriff’s Office assisted police in locating the vehicle on Chestnut Avenue. A traffic stop was conducted, and it was found the driver was distracted, due to using his cell phone while driving.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?