Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A student was cited for an incident of disorderly conduct at the Clearfield Area High School.
- An incident of harassment by communication and sexting was reported to police. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- A motorist was assisted with unlocking his vehicle at Wal-Mart.
- A suspicious vehicle was reported in the Snappy’s Convenience Store parking lot. Police checked the vehicle and determined everything was OK.
- A possible incident of assault or harassment of a 6-year-old child was reported to police. The incident is listed as unfounded.
- A disabled vehicle was reported on the Rockton Mountain Highway.
- An incident of harassment/suspicious phone calls was reported to police. They made contact with the caller and determined that the call had been legitimate.
- Police were called to a Clarendon Avenue residence for a female who was having chest pains. They assisted emergency personnel at the scene.
- While on patrol, police discovered a country club resident’s vehicle with three of its doors open. Police made contact with the owner who indicated they’d forgotten to close the doors.
- While on patrol, police observed a vehicle that was parked along the Rails to Trails on state Route 879. Police made contact with its occupants and determined that everything was OK.
- Police were dispatched to the parking lot area of the Graystone Apartments located along Leonard Street for a female who was lying there. At arrival police found that an elderly tenant of Colonial Courtyard had lost her footing and fell from her walker. Police were assisted at the scene by emergency personnel.
- Police received a report about a stolen vehicle, and during the investigation, they discovered it was owned by both the complainant and the accused. Police advised the caller to contact the magistrate’s office regarding the matter.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?