Police Log: CBPD
- Officers held a program for a local Girl Scout troop. Scouts were shown the police department and officers talked about first aid and safety.
- Officers assisted emergency medical services at a local business. A female had collapsed while in a check out line.
- Police assisted the Philipsburg State Police by serving a felony warrant on a subject residing on Clearfield Street.
- Police are investigating a theft of service complaint.
- Police investigated a complaint of a theft of a motor vehicle. The vehicle was later located.
- Police were called concerning a domestic situation.
- Police assisted a motorist where the vehicle was leaking fuel.
- Police are investigating a reckless driving complaint that occurred along Stadium Drive.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?