Police Report: STPD
April 20, 2012
- Officers responded to a report of a building being broken into on Gamelands Road. The actors damaged the outside of the building and moved around several piles of steel.
- Vehicles driven by a 67-year-old St. Mary’s man and a 37-year-old Punxsutawney resident ran into each other in the Burger King parking lot. Minor damage and no injuries reported.
- Officers responded to a Phillips Creek Roadresidence because a 23-year-old woman and her 25-year-old estranged boyfriend both reported a dispute. Upon arrival the parties were separated and officers handled the situation without incident.
April 21, 2012
- A 27-year-old DuBois man passed out in his vehicle at the Blinker Sheetz gas pumps. Officers woke the man up who was uncooperative and belligerent with officers. The man was transported to DRMC for a Legal Blood Draw, which he refused to submit too. He was transported to CCJ.
- An 18-year-old DuBois man lost control of his vehicle while turning ontoIndustrial Drive from state Route 255, causing the front tire to blow out. No injuries reported and the tire was changed and the vehicle was driven from the scene.
- Officers investigated a 911 hang up call from Christ the King Manor. The call was accidental.
- A 43-year-old Kilmer Roadwoman reported being harassed by her estranged 32-year-old boyfriend. Officers handled the situation without incident.
April 22, 2012
- A Breck Roadresident reported that someone had scattered 10-15 boxes of books on their property. Identifying information was found and the offending party will be charged.
- While attempting to leave a driveway a 46-year-old DuBois man ran his vehicle down a hill and ended up in a ditch at the intersection of Main Street and Wayne Road. No injuries or damage reported.
- A tractor trailer driver got his truck stuck in a ditch at the intersection of Coral Reef Road and SR 255 when he tried to turn around. The truck was towed out of the ditch and driven from the scene.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?