Police Report: LTPD
- Police responded to a vehicle alarm. The vehicle was found to be secure. The alarm was reset and officers cleared.
- Police responded to a report of an abandoned vehicle. Officers determined the vehicle was not reported stolen and assisted the property owner in locating the vehicle owner.
- Police received a report of a possible cocaine transaction.
- Police assisted a motorist who had locked his keys in his vehicle.
- Police responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle at a business. Officers found it was an employee dropping off paperwork.
- Police received a report of disorderly conduct from a motorist. The motorist was traveling behind a bus when a student from a Clearfield County Career and Technology bus threw a plastic bottle out of the bus at the motorist’s vehicle, denting it.
- Police received a report of theft and forgery.
- Police received a report of harassment from a resident on Carbon Mine Road.
- Police checked on the welfare of an intoxicated man. It was found he was at his residence and was fine.
- Police received a report of suspicious activity.
- Police are investigating a report of an assault on a child.
- Police responded to a residence for a 911 hang-up call. Officers found it was a child playing with a phone.
- Police were called to Lawrence Avenue for an intoxicated man causing a disturbance.
- Police responded to a domestic on Martin Street Extension.
- Police were called for an incident of endangering the welfare of a child, assault, harassment and other charges. Charges are pending a full investigation.
- Police received a report of debris on US Route 322/state Route 153. Officers removed the hazard.
- Police assisted a motorist who locked her keys in her car.
- Police received a report of harassment. Officers spoke with the responsible party and advised them to cease contact.
- Police responded to a hit-and-run at the Wal-Mart parking lot. Someone driving a blue Dodge truck struck a parked vehicle then fled the scene. The blue truck has Ram stickers in the back window. Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
- Police responded to a local hotel for a reported overdose. The woman was transported to the hospital.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?