Police Report: CBPD
1. Police responded to a disturbance early Sunday morning outside an establishment on Reed Street that a man was having a verbal altercation with a woman. Both parties where separated and sent on their way.
2. Police responded to two suspicious males that where outside of a business after closing on Reed Street. The men where found to be waiting for a ride home.
3. Police responded to Margaretta Street for a fight Friday night. It was found that an intoxicated man was on another individuals porch and when the owners returned home the intoxicated man became aggressive to the homeowner. The intoxicated man was arrested for his actions.
4. Police responded to a residence on Cemetery Road for a check the welfare on an individual who had made comment about harming himself. The man was transported to the hospital for treatment.
5. Police located an individual who was wanted early Saturday Morning through the Clearfield county Sheriff’s Dept. The male was transported to the Clearfield County Jail.
6. Police responded to a domestic disturbance on Northwest 4 Street.
7. Police received a report of lawn ornaments taken from the front of a residence on Daisy St.
8. Police assisted the Lawrence Township Police Department with a one-vehicle accident on state Route 153. There were no injuries as a result of the accident.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?