Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A warrant was served on a male at the East End Uni-Mart. The male was placed in the Clearfield County Jail.
- An incident of theft occurred on South Second Street, where a person(s) stole someone’s personal belongings. The investigation is ongoing.
- A two-vehicle, non-reportable accident occurred on Race Street. No injuries and moderate damage were reported.
- An accident occurred on Montgomery Run Road. No injuries were reported, and the vehicle was towed from the scene.
- A traffic violation occurred on Lawrence Avenue.
- A civil dispute was reported and the parties were referred to the district magistrate’s office.
- An open door was reported at an abandoned trailer. Police were able to contact the owner to secure the residence.
- Police were called to the Sapp Bros. Truck Stop for a male who was allegedly passed out in a booth. A 28-year-old North Carolina man was transported to the Clearfield County Jail, as he was intoxicated. He was charged with public drunkenness.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?