Police Report: CBPD
- Police were called to Lower Witmer Park for a person that was to causing a disturbance. A Clearfield male was located and spoke to by the poilce.
- Officers responded to a property dispute on Fairview Avenue. Property owners were advised to have property surveyed.
- Officer served a warrant on a Clearfield man and placed him in Clearfield County Jail .
- Officers took a report of a stolen lawn mower in the area of South Fourth Street.
- Police responded to a suspicious person at Sheetz. The male was sent on his way.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?