Police Report: LTPD
- Police received a report of harassment.
- Police assisted a motorist unlock their vehicle.
- Police responded to a two-vehicle accident on Rockton Mountain Highway/Flegal Road. One person was taken to the hospital by family while the other person refused emergency medical services.
- Police responded to a hit-and-run.
- Police responded to Pizza Hut for a report of suspicious people in the parking lot. Officers made contact and determined that everything was fine.
- Officers responded to a single-vehicle accident on Washington Avenue. Damage to a residential property was observed, however, the vehicle was gone. Officers tracked the vehicle to a house and the driver was taken into custody for DUI after failing a field sobriety test. Charges are pending.
- Police responded to Goldenrod for a report of a boy with a gun. Officers made contact and determined it was two boys carrying air guns.
- Police responded to a noise complaint in Lawrence Park Village. Officers spoke with the tenant and advised her to keep it down or be arrested.
- Police assisted a driver who locked their keys in their vehicle.
- Police responded to a burglar alarm at the National Guard Armory on Coal Hill Road. Officers discovered the alarm had accidentally been tripped by soldiers conducting an inventory.
- Police responded to Lawrence Avenue for a traffic violation. The vehicle was gone when officers arrived. Officers have a description and citations are pending.
- Police responded to a psychological emergency.
- Police were called to a retail store to recover a large sum of cash lost by a shopper. A description of the victim was obtained and officers spoke with the person. An arrangement was then made to return the money. Police would like to commend store personnel for their honesty and attention to detail that made returning the money to its owner possible.
- Police responded to a burning complaint in Hyde. The owner put the fire out.
- Police responded to a report of a disabled vehicle on Clearfield-Glen Richey Highway. The vehicle was moved off of the road.
- Police responded to Nelson Road for a report of shots fired. Officers found recent tracks driving off into the strippings, but no vehicle.
- Police responded to a dog running loose into traffic. It would not respond to calls, so officers herded it home.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?